Le logiciel Trading J Trader
Trading Platform that offers DOM trading, real-time quotes, real time P/L and single-click trading.
PATSystems J-Trader is a sophisticated trading system that combines extensive direct access to Futures, Options, and Equity Exchanges, real-time streaming price distribution and advanced pre-trade risk management functionality. The J-Trader package includes, amongst other features, depth of market, status of all orders, real-time profit & loss and functionality for single-click trading.
Key Features of the J-Trader Platform
- Ticket - A simple ticket trading screen for working orders
- Status - An order book to display working and filled orders
- Hot Quotes - An order entry and price discovery system for trading multiple exchanges and contracts. Depth of market screens allow the user to display any contract's full order book in real time.
- Matrix - An order entry and discovery report of the trader's positions
- Accounts - A list of available trading accounts from which the trader can execute orders
- Settings - A configuration tool by which traders can customize their display
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP Processor or better
- Physical RAM: 512MB of RAM or better (at least 50% of 512MB should be free upon execution of the program)
- Hard Drive: 10GB or greater
- Internet Connection: DSL/Cable or better for live accounts. Wireless connections are NOT recommended.
- Additional Software: The latest version of Java is required to operate J-Trader.
Tutoriels logiciel Trading - J Trader
- Tutoriel Trading 1Introduction to J-Trader
- Tutoriel Trading 2Reflector
- Tutoriel Trading 3Order Entry
- Tutoriel Trading 4Ending
Tutoriel Trading 1 - Introduction to J-Trader
Tutoriel Trading 2 - Reflector
Tutoriel Trading 3 - Order Entry
Tutoriel Trading 4 - Ending